Thursday, June 6, 2013

Starfish or Flower?

I did these nails with the intention of them being flowers, but they kind of turned out more like starfish.

You be the judge.



I'm not really sure if I like these nails. They're a little out there. My teacher praised me for doing "different nails". I wasn't sure if I should take that as a compliment! 

I started out with two coats of OPI Dulce De Leche.



The other polishes I used to make my starfish/flower were Stripe Rite Pink, Milani Awesome Orange, Sinful Colors Rose in Your Nose, and OPI Grand Canyon Sunset.



I have lots of other manis I want to show you all, I just have to find the time to sit down and write some posts! Maybe with all this rain headed my way, I'll actually do it.


Hope everyone's having a good week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment