Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pineapple Nails

My brother brought his lovely girlfriend down for a visit 2 weeks ago so I took advantage of her strong, beautiful nails and gave 'em some polishing.

I was peeping Wah Nails's Instagram and saw some lovely palm tree and pineapple nails and Jenny (the girlfriend) decided she wanted a pineapple accent nail. I happily obliged.



For the base I used two coats of L'Oreal Tangerine Crush. In my opinion, the perfect summer color!



For the pineapples I used Sinful Colors Morning Breath (grossest name), Julep Boris & Nicole, and Stripe Right Green. 

I was really happy with how they turned out!



I had to re-do the pineapple 3 times on Jenny's right hand and it still smeared off! What a bummer.


I definitely want to do more fruit manicures, I feel like they're so summery! Now I just need more friends who'll let me give them manis.

No comments:

Post a Comment