Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Thanksgiving Nails!

Tomorrow's the big day. I can't wait to eat and eat and eat. And watch the Macy's Day Parade!

I decided to go with some simple nails for Thanksgiving.


Pilgrim Hat Nails. I know what you're thinking: How on earth are those hats? 

Well, they're not. They're just the brims of the hats with the gold buckles!

These are pretty self explanatory, but I'll still walk you through them. I started out painting the tips on my nails with Sinful Colors Time Off.


I've never done a black tip french manicure before, so it was interesting to see how it looked on me! (I kind of like it)

After the black dried, I grabbed a nail art brush and painted on the buckles using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden.



Then I just slapped some Seche Vite topcoat on and went on my way.


Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and don't eat too much!


Actually... this is a holiday where it's okay to eat too much, go for it! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment