Friday, November 9, 2012

Saran Wrap Manciure

I've been wanting to try this technique for a while, and I'm so glad I did! It's super easy and it looks awesome.

All you have to do is paint your nails a base coat, wait for it to dry, then paint over the first color with another one. Then take a piece of wadded up saran wrap and dab it while it's still wet.


I used this as my base coat. It's Sephora Casanova Is So Into Me. I love this polish, it has such a nice rosey color.


For the other color I used Julep Lynn. I think these two pinks blended very nicely together.

The main thing you have to make sure not to do when giving yourself a saran wrap manicure is not to over dab your nails, then you won't be left with enough of your second polish.


I'm really happy with how these turned out!

I've got another idea for saran wrap nails brewing, so stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment