Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pocahontas Nails

It was my friend's 21st birthday a few weeks ago but she was so busy running off to New Orleans and having a good time that she didn't get to have the Disney Princess Waltz she had been wanting.

But that didn't stop her, she still had it on Friday. I dressed up like Pocahontas and of course my outfit wouldn't be complete without Pocahontas nails!


I'm sporting Pocahontas's necklace on my ring finger. The other nails are supposed to be fringe, but I think they just turned out more like a creative french manicure, which is fine with m 

For this manicure, I started out with two coats of Revlon Gray Suede. For the necklace I used Nina Ultra Pro Blu Blaze, Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White, and Love & Beauty Light Blue for the highlights.



The 'fringe' nails were done with Julep Boris & Nicole and Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White.

It's a simple manicure, but I'm happy with how it turned out!



There's a close-up of the necklace. Not gonna lie, I was pretty proud of myself!

Oh, and the waltz was fun too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment