Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Girly Sailor Nails

I've been slacking on my posts lately. Pretty much on everything going on in my life, actually. Must be all that Thanksgiving food still getting digested!

I've done this manicure before (kind of), but didn't have any good quality pictures of it.

Plus I love anything nautical. And girly things. So this manicure was perfect.


Alright, so let me just tell you how disappointed I am that this manicure streaked when I put topcoat on! That's seriously one of my biggest big peeves, but I digress.

I started out this nautical manicure with two coats of Love & Beauty Royal.


So far, this has been my favorite navy polish that I've found. And I bought it at Forever 21 for $1.50! Can't beat that.

I then freehanded the white stripes with Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White.



This manicure is cute left here. And I almost decided to (as you can probably tell from the horrible topcoat streaks!) but then I wanted to add my little girly touch.



I added the anchor with So Easy Stripe Rite Hot Pink.

And there you have it nautical, fun, easy, and cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment