Sunday, December 2, 2012

Basketball Nails

Yesterday was my roommate's (and one of my best friends!) 21st birthday and on Friday she had a sports themed waltz.

I was originally going to wear one of her Celtics jerseys (she's a huge fan) but I tried it on and oh boy, it was NOT flattering. So I went in a FSU jersey instead. Speaking of FSU, we won the game yesterday :) ACC champs!

Anyways, on to the nails:



Thinking back, I probably should have done football nails, but whatever! They worked.

For these, I started out with two coats of Milani Awesome Orange.



I painted on the lines with Sinful Colors Time Off. Basically it's just one horizontal line in the middle, a straight vertical line and two curved vertical lines.

One of my other good friends Victoria graciously painted my right hand for me. 


I smeared my middle finger, but ignoring that, look at how good she did them! Thanks Victoria :)


Super easy AND super cute. Can't beat that.


Hope everyone else had a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment