Thursday, December 20, 2012

Star of Bethlehem- Day 6

Okay, so I have to admit upfront that I'm cheating today. But it's for a good reason!

I wasn't able to do my nails today but it's because I went sailing with my dad and brother and then went to my best friend's cousin's engagement party!

I tried to do my nails when I finally got home, but they turned out awful, so I'm using a magnetic polish manicure I did a while ago for my post.



I'm calling it the Star of Bethlehem, or rather the stars!

It really is a pretty polish though isn't it? If you're wondering what it is, it's Sinful Colors Sinfully Magnetic Charge it Up.

I got this pretty baby on sale on Black Friday for less than $2.



This is what the polish looks like before you hold the magnet over it. I realize this picture's kinda blurry but I like that you can see the blue pigments in it. (If you can't see them, click the picture to view it bigger).

This polish was really easy to use. You just have to hold the magnet over your second coat for about 20-30 seconds and presto, a beautiful design!



I'm sorry for cheating on my 10 Days of Nail-mas, I hope you'll all forgive me!

Stop back in tomorrow for some fresh Christmas Nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment