Sunday, December 9, 2012

Gold Glittery Cheetah

I've had quite the lazy Sunday. But I did manage to make it to the gym AND paint my nails!

This isn't the first time I've done cheetah nails and if you're looking for a step-by-step tutorial of how to do them, go here.


I'm sad about the smudginess from my topcoat, but they're still pretty, right?

I started out with two coats of Revlon's Gray Suede. For the spots, I used Milani Art of Gold. And for the outlines I used Sinful Colors Time Off.



This was one of those rare occasions that my right hand turned out better than my left. 

My left hand wasn't all too bad though:


I originally just did gold polish for the spots but they didn't have enough of a pop so I decided to use my sparkly fun Milani :)

Well back to lounging!

No comments:

Post a Comment