Friday, December 21, 2012

Wrapped Up With A Pretty Pink Bow- Day 7

It's a funny coincidence that for today's nails I did a cute little Christmas bow and now I'm actually wrapping up presents for Christmas!

Yes, I finally did my Christmas shopping. 4 days before Christmas. I put the pro in procrastinator!


This is actually my first time ever doing a bow on my nails, and I'm really happy with how it turned out!

These were done with two coats of Revlon Raven Red. Then using Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Golden, I did the saran wrap technique.



They looked pretty like this but I felt like they needed more to them!

So I painted on the bow with Stripe Rite Pink and outlined it with Sinful Colors Time Off to add to the detail.



I really love these nails and I'm sad that I only get to keep them for a day!

Oh well, can't let them ruin my 10 days of Nail-mas!

No comments:

Post a Comment