Wednesday, December 26, 2012

French and Pinstripes

I took a well needed break from doing my nails yesterday and enjoyed a quiet day home with my family!

I got lots of clothes and some cash (I'm sure most of which will be spent on nail polish), so overall it was a pretty good Christmas!



Today I decided to do a black french manicure with pink pinstripes underneath. Pink and black is definitely one of my favorite color combos, it's simple, classy, and girly. 

I started these babies out with two coats of Julep Kate. Then I freehanded the stripes with Stripe Rite Pink.



I did the black tips with Sinful Colors Time Off. This striper polish has been a necessity for so many of my nailart designs and it was so cheap!



I enhanced this picture and it ended up looking kind of cartoon-y, but I like it! Pinstripe nails always remind me of the circus for some reason, so I think the cartoon-ish look goes well with these nails.


Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and got what they wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment