Saturday, December 15, 2012

10 Days of Christmas- Day 1

I've decided to try and do 10 days of Christmas nails. It's not going to be easy making myself paint my nails every single day, but I'm sure in the end it'll be worth it. Hopefully I'll be able to do all 10 days!

Today, I did a quilted nail technique. It's not exactly argyle, but it reminds me of argyle, so that's what I've been calling it.


In general, I would always say click the picture to view it bigger, but in this case, don't!

My ring finger nail is really the only one that turned out good. The other ones are pretty much a hot mess.



See, this nail turned out purdy! 

Anyways, I applied one coat of Revlon Posh and then using striping tape via this technique, added a coat of Rimmel London Stiletto Red.



I think I had either left the tape on too long or not long enough on my other nails and that's why they turned out so messy. Or maybe I just didn't get the striping tape flat enough.

I definitely want to try this technique again and see if I'm able to perfect it.

Stay tuned for more Christmas themed nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment