Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Trees- Day 3

Day 3 already? I'm like one-thirds of the way done with my 10 days of Nail-mas!

Painting my nails is a lot more enjoyable when I've actually got free time to do them. On to the Christmas nails:




Aren't they just precious? 

These are simple and look great. I started out with two coats of Revlon Gray Suede (I know, I use this polish an insane amount). 

Then using scotch tape, I taped off little triangles. I used the crinkle cut side of the tape so my trees would look more like the real deal. Then I painted on Revlon Posh and Milani Gold.



The stars were done with a nailart brush and some Julep Blake.

Here's a bonus picture of my feeble attempt to decorate my apartment before I leave:



Gotta love Lamb Chop!!

See you all tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment