Sunday, December 16, 2012

Candy Cane Nails- Day 2

Has anyone started delving into the Christmas candy yet? So far I've been good and avoiding it (okay, except for one of those chocolate coins they were giving away for free at the bookstore) but I'm heading home tomorrow and I have a feeling I'll soon be stuffing myself with candy!

Today I decided to do some candy cane nails, because really, it wouldn't be Christmas without candy canes!



For this manicure I started out with two coats of Julep Kate.



Then with a nail art brush I painted on the red stripes with Rimmel London Stiletto Red. 

I went over them with Sephora Be-Claus I Said So to give them that extra little sparkle.



Yum! They look tasty, don't they? 

They're making me crave those those peppermint puffs. You know, the soft candies that melt in your mouth.



Definitely going to have to buy some of those peppermint puffs now. See I'm already falling victim to Christmas candy!

Also, I would just like to say that I love getting comments on posts, whether they're anonymous or not, because then I know people are actually reading my posts! Especially while I'm doing my 10 Days of Nail-mas, I would love to hear feedback from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment