Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Water Marble

I've made it to the last day of Nail-mas! I thought this challenge was going to be, well, challenging, but because I've been on break it's actually been really easy and really fun for me.

I've tried to do water marbling a couple of times, but it never turns out very good for me, so I decided to give it a whirl today.



They're far from perfect, but definitely the best water marble I've done so far.

I used all Revlon polishes, which I think was part of the reason for my success. The 3 polishes used were Revlon Gray Suede, Revlon Posh, and Revlon Raven Red. 

As a base, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden.



I was going to use this polish in my water marble design but it was so thick that it wouldn't spread in the water.

I did still use it to add some dots as an accent to my nails!



I looooove the way my middle finger turned out! I'd definitely recommend clicking that picture so you can see it better.

Thanks for following my 10 Days of Nail-mas!

Merry Christmas to all and to all good night !


No comments:

Post a Comment