Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sam's Sunny Flowers

This week has been rough! It was the last week of classes for the semester and my professors really laid down the work.

I was so busy that I only painted my nails once this week. What!

Today I'm going to show you some nails I did a while ago for my roommate Sam.



(I would recommend clicking on these pictures so you can see her nails better. Sam's hands didn't want to bend and pose the way mine normally do for my pictures!)

Her favorite color is yellow so I started out with two coats of Julep Blake.

I freehanded the flowers with So Easy Stripe Rite Hot Pink and Sinful Colors Time Off. 



I wasn't really feeling the whole uniform each nail looks the same, so I tried to scatter the flowers around on each nail.

Sam and I were both happy with how they turned out and she said she got complimented on them several times!



I need to get back into regular nail painting and posting.


I've been thinking about doing 10 days of Christmas nails because my last final is on the 15th. I'm thinking that might be a sign. We'll see if I'm up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment