Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ugly Christmas Sweater Nails- Day 9

Tomorrow's Christmas Eve!! I can't even believe it. And I can't believe how successful my 10 Days of Nail-mas has been.

To be honest, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do today's nails, but my friend told me I should do them, so I rose to the challenge.



Ugly sweater nails! I'm really glad I decided (and was encouraged) to do these because I think they turned out super cute.

As my base, I did two coats of Rimmel London Stiletto Red. I've realized that I've painted my nails red quite a few times during this challenge, but not ever really green!



To do the designs, I used Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White since it has a thinner striper like brush.



Here's my awkward hand picture so I can show off my thumb nail to you all! My mom told me that it was her favorite nail, so I knew I couldn't leave it out.

Also, I really surprised myself that I was even able to do a poinsettia. Turns out it's just a bunch of diamonds around a dot!



I hope everyone's enjoying their holiday and keeping warm in ugly sweaters. I know I am ;)

Stop in tomorrow to see my last design for my 10 Days of Nail-mas!

No comments:

Post a Comment