Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pink Plaid (With Tutorial)

I always find it so much easier to copy a pattern rather than to try and imitate other people's nailart, I don't know why! I feel like it usually turns out better too.

I wanted to do plaid, but not just any old regular plaid, I wanted pink plaid.



These were actually really easy to do and I think they're super cute!

I started out with two coats of Rimmel London Stiletto Red.


Then using So Easy Stripe Rite Hot Pink, I made two vertical lines right next to each other.


Then two horizontal pink lines right next to each other too.


I got out my Sinful Colors Time Off and put two black vertical lines.


And then to finish it off, two black horizontal lines.


And viola! You can do the lines anywhere you want on the nail, really. Variety is good.



Thanks for reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment