Saturday, January 12, 2013

Roses Really Smell Like Poo

Currently jamming out to Outkast as I write this post!

I started getting antsy with my decals and ended up ripping most of them off (the rest came off with nail polish remover, so handy!), so I'm on to the next manicure.



I decided to just do a simple rose pattern. I've been wanting to do roses again for a while. I love the look of them!

Black polish is one of my favorite colors to wear, so I used two coats of Pure Ice Black Out as my base.



Then using a dotting tool, I put on some splotches of Revlon Raven Red. They don't have to be perfect dots, in fact, I think they look better if they're not.

To highlight the flowers I used my Stripe Rite Pink. For the leaves, I used my (new) Stripe Right Green.



Viola, easy and adorable nails!

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend, I know I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment