Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Gold Plated New Year's Nails

Happy New Year's everyone! I hope everyone had a great time celebrating the beginning of a new year.

I decided to bring in the New Year with a manicure I've been wanting to try for a while.



A gold plated glitter nail! This is definitely one of the more tedious manicures, but it looks so good.

I began this manicure with 3 coats of a nameless white Love & Beauty polish. (How has this polish lasted me so much longer than my Julep white polish?!)



Now comes the work. 

I painted on horizontal strips of topcoat and using a dotting tool, put each piece of glitter on individually. 

It took for-ever.



I bought the tube of glitter from Michaels for $2. I think it'll last me the rest of my life!

These nails almost remind me of a disco ball or something. I'm really diggin' them.



So shiny and pretty !

Thanks for dropping in :)






No comments:

Post a Comment