Monday, January 14, 2013

Cupcake Nails

Today has been a looooong day, so you'll have to excuse my nail pictures, which all look almost identical except for the backgrounds.

I needed to do some fun nails to de-stress after today! So I chose to do cupcake nails, for the very first time.



These babies look good enough to eat, am I right?! 

Recipe for Cupcake Nails: 2 coats of Revlon Gray Suede, a dab of NYC Lexington Yellow, four pink stripes of Stripe Rite Pink, dots of Lexington Yellow and Nina Ultra Pro Blu Blaze, dashes of Stripe Rite Pink, and a large dot of Rimmel London Stiletto Red. Finish off with topcoat, let dry, and enjoy!



There's something about dessert food manicures that I just absolutely adore. (Exhibit A: Donut Nails)

It's probably just the fact that I love dessert. And I love nail art. Two of my favorite things combined into one!



If you're looking for an easy, fun (and delicious) manicure, look no further!

Thanks for sticking with me through all my twin pictures! You're so lovely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment