Monday, July 1, 2013

Baby You're a Firework

It's not quite Fourth of July yet so I feel a little silly adorning my nails with American flags and the like.

But it is almost Fourth of July so I wanted to do some somewhat patriotic nails without them being too much.



Red, white, blue and gold fireworks are my solution :) The base of this manicure is two coats of Pure Ice Black Out.

For the fireworks I used Sinful Colors Bad Chick, Milani Art of Gold, Maybelline Color Show Navy Narcissist, and Sinful Colors My Day.



The diamonds are from Michael's. You can find so many good nail supplies there for so much cheaper than Beauty Stores!

To apply the diamonds I put a dab of topcoat on my nails and used a tweezers to place them. I also applied topcoat over the diamonds to seal them on.



I really adore my ring finger and kind of wish I would've done all my nails with the white and gold, but the blue and red give it that little extra patriotism! 


Thanks for stopping in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment