Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunflowers and Bling-flowers

My teacher's been asking me to do sunflowers on her nails for the last few weeks. So as a graduation present (wait, aren't I supposed to be the one getting the presents?!) I did them for her.



She also had some rhinestones she gave me to play around with. So along with the sunflowers, I did some bling-flowers (yup, I'm calling them that).



In my opinion, the bling-flowers are a little too outrageous for me! Maybe as an accent nail, but with all of them.. too much!

I used OPI Alpine Snow for the base. The yellow for the sunflowers is Sinful Colors Morning Breath and the eye of the flower is Sinful Colors Flower Girl (what a coincidence!) with specks of Finger Paints Ch-Art-Coal Black.



Sunflowers are definitely my favorite flower. If anyone ever bought me a bouquet, they would win my heart over.

Hope all my lovely followers enjoyed their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment