Monday, July 15, 2013

Cheetah French Manicure

Now that I've been able to (mostly) keep my nails long and strong, french manicures have become one of my favorite things to wear.

This particular manicure I decided to jazz up a bit with cheetah print!



I started out with a regular french manicure. I used Sinful Colors Bad Chick and OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy.



For the cheetah print I used OPI La-Paz-Itively Hot and Pure Ice Black Out.

When I was doing these, I went to go grab my black striper polish only to realize I don't have a black striper polish! So I just used a super thin nail art brush to outline my pink dots. 



I am so totally in love with these. I'm being one of those really annoying people that's shoving my nails in everyone's face and saying "look!", haha :)

These nails are elegant, but also have a splash of sass to them which is what I love.



Happy Monday to all! 
(I can't believe it but this is my second to last week of nail school, so close to being a nail tech!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment