Monday, July 29, 2013

Dreamcatcher Nails

I've always had a fascination with Native American culture. I've also always loved dreamcatchers.

I keep one hanging from my bed frame at home to filter my dreams and thoughts and only let the good ones through. I'm not sure if it works the same when the dreamcatchers are painted on your nails, but hey it's worth a shot!



For this manicure, I started out with 2 coats of Essie Under Where?. Then I used Finger Paints Ch-Art-Coal Black to draw the frames of the dreamcatchers.

The feathers were drawn with Finger Paints Hip Hip Hue-Ray!. I also used Hip Hip Hue-Ray for the beads along with Essie Come Here!.



Unfortunately, my top coat smeared my index finger, but other than that I was intensely in love with these nails!



Now that I'm done with school I've got way too much free time, so expect lots of posts and nail designs from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment