Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Workin' On My Acrylics

Acrylics have probably been the biggest challenge for me at nail school, but I love a good challenge and have been slowly but surely progressing.

First I'll show you some acrylics (and art) I did in my first few weeks of nail school.



These are my classmate's nails. I only did one of her hands and one of my other classmates did her other hand.

Unfortunately these acrylics popped off by the next day. I was proud of the art I did on them though! Simple and pretty.



These are acrylics I did on my teacher last week. I also polished her and gave her the flag!

I'm not sure how her acrylics are holding up but she told me I'm doing much better and I can see my progress too.



I polished her nails with Essie Azure. I love the details you can see in the polish in these pictures.

I've got a few more flag/patriotic nails to do before Fourth of July tomorrow. The rain's keeping me indoors so maybe I'll have time to do them and post them later on today!

No comments:

Post a Comment