Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Water Marbling Progress

This is the 3rd time I've tried my hand (literally) at water marbling.

Let me say there's been some definite progress and although they're far from perfect, I'm making improvements!



My base for this mani was a single coat of OPI Dulce De Leche.

I used all OPI polishes for this water marble including: Cajun Shrimp, La-Paz-Itively Hot, Alpine Snow, Barefoot in Barcelona, and (on my left hand only) Be-Claus I said so.

My left hand turned out pretty awful, besides my thumb nail which is by far the best water marble I've ever done.



I'm mostly going to blame the glitter I used on my left hand, it makes my nails look dirty.

But about that thumb...



Minus the glitter, this is what I aspire for all of my nails to look like when I water marble.

If you're interested in tracking my progress here's the last water marble I attempted.



No comments:

Post a Comment