Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day of the Dead Skulls

I have been majorly slacking with my posting lately! I need to get back to regular updates.

I, of course, did yet another Halloween mani.


I call these Day of the Dead skulls. My roommate calls them Candy Skulls. Either way, they're cute and slightly spooky.

I realize the actual Day of the Dead isn't until November, I just thought that these would be much more unique and fun than your average skull.



I didn't take any pictures during the actual process, but I'll still talk you through it. 

Started out with two coats of Julep Kate. Then with a dotting tool I made the eyes and drew on the noses and mouths with Sinful Colors Time Off.

The dots around the eyes were done with Revlon Posh, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twisted Pink, Rimmel London Stiletto Red, Maybelline Color Show Amethyst Ablaze, and Nina Ultra Pro Blu Blaze.


My thumb was definitely my favorite nail (I always pick a favorite nail).

17 more days until Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment