Sunday, October 7, 2012

Holographic Diagonal French Manicure

I've been wanting to use my holographic nail polish again, so I've been brainstorming a design that would work well with it.

I think it's pretty beautiful on its own, so I didn't want anything that would distract too much from it.


There you have it, the holographic diagonal french manicure. Possibly the first of its kind.

I think it turned out pretty good. 


I know that picture is blurry, but it really shows off the holographic-ness that is just too pretty!

I used Layla Flash Black and Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White for this manicure. If you want to see a swatch of Layla Flash Black click here.

Like I said before, the only thing I don't like about this polish is how easily it chips.


This is my manicure after 1 day with Seche Vite topcoat. I thought maybe the white on top would keep the tip wear from being so awful, but no luck :/

I still adorable Layla Flash Black no matter what though.



No comments:

Post a Comment