Sunday, October 28, 2012

Galaxy Nails

I'm back! And finally feeling better :)

I've done this manicure before but didn't have any decent pictures of it, so I decided to re-create it so I could show it off.


Galaxy nails, space nails, whatever you wanna call 'em! These are easy and I love how they look.

I started out with a coat of Wet n Wild Black Creme. To layer on the colors, I used a cut up make-up sponge. I cut up the sponge into nail sized pieces. Then you just dab on a few different colors (I used blues, a purple, and a pink). 


The colors don't have to be right on top of one another, it looks better if you spread them out around your nails.

I used Love & Beauty Light Blue, Maybelline Color Show Amethyst Ablaze, Maybelline Color Show Navy Narcissist, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Twisted Pink.

It's kind of hard to tell in the pictures but I also put dots of Milani Art of Gold on so my galaxy would have some stars :)


Of course I finished off this manicure off with Seche Vite to smooth and blend all the colors!

I'm happy with the results. And so happy that I'm back to painting my nails



No comments:

Post a Comment