Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

In case I haven't already made my love of everything Halloween clear, I have another Halloween themed manicure today!

I went out and bought orange nail polish just so I could do these nails.


If pumpkins aren't festive then I don't know what is.

For once, I actually like my nails on my right hand better than my left. But I'll show you my left hand too.


I really like how my middle finger turned out on this hand, but I was a little too generous with the black stripes on my ring and pinky, in my opinion.

So, for this manicure, I started with half circles of Milani Awesome Orange.


Then with a nail art brush I made the stems with Revlon Posh.


To finish off I made black stripes with Sinful Colors Time Off.

Here's a bonus picture of my nails that I posted on Instagram:


It's kind of dark, but I like it for some reason. It has that Halloween feel to it!

Thanks for reading :)





No comments:

Post a Comment