Monday, October 29, 2012

The Cute Count

3 more days until Halloween! ONLY Halloween nails are appropriate for this week :)

Today I'm sporting some super cute Count Dracula nails.


My pointer finger nail got a little weepy when I put topcoat on him. It might be the fact that he knows he's not gonna make it til Halloween. Sorry little guy.

I started out this manicure with two coats of Revlon Charming. Such a nice lavender color.


Next, I painted on the Counts hair with Sinful Colors Time Off. 


Then with a dotting tool I made the eyes with Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White and more Time Off. I freehanded the noses mouths and fangs.

Then I dotted the white into the fangs so they would look more like teeth and added some Revlon Raven Red to the tips of the fangs.



I'm so pleased with how these guys turned out!

Because I'm too lazy to do my right hand, I let my roommate try her hand at a Count and did blood dripping on the rest of my nails with the Revlon Raven Red.


I liked how her's looked like he had a little tongue sticking out!

My favorite Count was my middle finger on my left hand.


He's almost a little cross eyed which makes him so adorable, in my opinion!

Stay tuned for more Halloween nails.





2 comments: