Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trip to Disney?

This weekend's been pretty rough for me. I've been feeling under the weather and avoiding everything that has any chemicals whatsoever because I was randomly breaking out in hives. So no nail polish for me :(

I do have a Minnie Mouse Manicure to show you that I did on my roomie (the tiny nailed one) a while ago.


To make the half moons, I used those stationary adhesive labels and Rimmel London Stiletto Red. 

Then with a dotting tool I dotted on Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White. 


This is a picture of her nails pre Milani Art of Gold (and pre-clean-up! excuse my coloring outside the nails).


Andddd post Milani Art of Gold. I think it added an extra little pop, but looking back at it, they're pretty cute without the gold line too.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to painting my own nails soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment