Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pink Skulls

So it's October and I'm planning to do a looootttt of Halloween nails. Because Halloween is awesome. And spooky grotesque nails are even better!

Only these nails aren't so spooky. Or grotesque.

They're pretty girly. But they've definitely still got the Halloween element to them.


These nails make me very very happy ! How did I create such an adorable festive manicure?

Well I started out with two coats of Wet N Wild Tickled Pink.


Then with a dotting tool I dotted on blobs of Sally Hansen French Manicure Natural White. I added three lines with a nail art brush for the teeth.


They look kind of like jellyfish, don't they?! Definitely gonna have to have a jellyfish mani soon.

To make the eye sockets I just dotted Tickled Pink on top of the skulls. I used Milani Disco Lights for the eye sockets on my ring fingers for accent nails.


I'm looking forward to doing more Halloween themed nails.

Bring on the festivity!




No comments:

Post a Comment